Strategies for Managing Stress
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Stress and anxiety are real
challenges in today’s professional workplace. Deadlines, dropped balls,
and difficult people can make anyone feel down in the dumps. This course
teaches the ins and outs of stress management and prevention. You’ll
gain practical tools to deal with unforeseen challenges and defuse
difficult situations. Most of all, you’ll learn how to relax, stay
healthy and lead a happier life.
Analyze stress levels and
abilities to cope with demands.
Develop new habits to reduce
stress and anxiety.
Strive for excellence over
Balance personal and
Resolve conflict and defuse
Maintain a positive attitude.
Create action plans for managing
- Assess your current stress level.
- Define stress and learn the positive and negative types of stress.
- Understand the balance between how you view demands and your ability to
- Identify the stages of stress and anxiety.
- Learn to recognize different stress patterns in yourself and others.
- Utilize new habits for less stress.
- Discover how self-esteem and optimism affect health and well-being.
- Avoid unhealthy perfectionism.
- Learn the importance of taking breaks and a 3-step method for
Use assertive communication techniques to reduce stress and anxiety.
Learn how to handle difficult situations and deal with difficult people.
Effectively resolve the conflict and anger that accompany stressful
Get organized and create a positive, productive environment.
Learn how to effectively set priorities.
Negotiate tasks and job responsibilities when there are too many demands.
- Create a "performance plan" that
accounts for stress.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.