All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Anger is a natural human response, but anger uncontrolled can be
dangerous. This interactive course will help you to recognize anger, its
sources, and its triggers. It offers tools for interrupting anger
buildup, expressing anger appropriately, and using anger to achieve
productive results. You’ll learn to develop self-monitoring habits to
catch anger in its early stages and skills to manage anger in daily
Analyze the sources and triggers of
Employ strategies for controlling
Defuse anger before it starts.
Employ strategies for blowing off
Learn how to master self-control.
Apply techniques for gaining
- Identify the stages of anger.
- Examine the behaviors indicating
- Assess your own anger.
- Utilize communication tools for
dealing with anger.
- Analyze communication styles.
- Incorporate active listening and
- Apply techniques for handling
- Use humor to defuse rage.
- Learn how to cope with co-workers
or your boss when angry.
- Avoid resentment.
- Implement the forgiveness process.
- Develop anger management plans.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.