Better Business Writing II
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Go beyond planning, drafting, and editing. We will teach you how to
create expressive, meaningful and
persuasive documents. You’ll develop
your own niche and writing style that will leave your readers begging for
types of writing.
Sharpen your vocabulary.
Create memorable openings and
Write effective letters and memos.
- Identify your purpose in writing
the four types of writing: narration,
description, exposition, and persuasion.
- Analyze your audiences and their
- Review rules for brainstorming.
- Determine the "readability" of
- Sharpen vocabulary by focusing on
prefixes, suffixes and root words.
- Avoid stilted expressions.
- Write effective topic sentences.
- Apply 6 techniques for clear
- Capture your audience with an
- Go out with a bang! Write conclusions
that leave your readers wanting more.
- Examine rules for layout and design.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.