Solutions for Daily Conflict
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This highly energetic program
teaches you the power of compromise, the art of communication, and the
strength of synergy. You’ll learn how to handle anger and confrontation,
strengthen relationships, and effectively negotiate small disputes as well
as highly charged arguments. You’ll see a difference right away, and
your workplace will be happier, more enthusiastic, and much more
Use a proactive approach to
Understand differences in others
and how to respond to them.
Defuse anger and avoid
Say "no" effectively.
Use assertive communication to
Create a positive work
- Identify the sources of conflict and the behaviors that lead to
- personality styles and gender differences.
- Interpret the warning signs of conflict.
- Learn proactive skills to avoid potential conflict before it starts.
- Keep your composure using 10 stress management techniques.
- Learn characteristics of difficult people and how to respond to them
- Accept criticism constructively.
- Turn potentially explosive situations into positive results using our
- Communicate effectively during confrontation.
Use essential listening skills to create a sense of understanding.
Defuse anger professionally.
Break down barriers in communication with creative problem solving
Determine rules, roles and responsibilities of yourself and your
Reduce stress and prevent burnout that occurs through confrontation.
Cultivate a positive and productive environment.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.