Negotiation Skills for Life and Business
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Everything is a negotiation.
We negotiate every day to get what we want, what we need, or what’s best
for us. This program will teach you the necessary skills to create win-win
solutions for the smallest problems to the most complex business deals.
You’ll learn how to determine what’s fair for both sides and how to
get what you need or deserve, without leaving too much on the table.
Analyze and prepare for
Determine bottom-line needs and
Negotiate win-win solutions.
tactics" and how to respond to them.
Overcome obstacles and deal-killers.
Use the rules of "give and take"
to your advantage.
- Understand the nature of negotiation and the power of persuasion.
- Uncover the basic rules of negotiating.
- Learn how to prepare for every negotiation, big and small.
- Identify your negotiation strengths and how to bring them to the table
- Breakdown the personal roadblocks that stand in your way.
- Utilize proven negotiation techniques.
- Learn your limitations and how to use them to your advantage.
- Learn the basics of both the "seller’s" position and the
- Use essential interpersonal communication skills to build better
Master the art of give and take.
Handle objectives like a pro while avoiding "deal-breakers."
Maintain focus and persistence, even when the pressure is intense.
Create win-win agreements that exceed both sides needs and expectations.
Recognize "dirty" tactics and how to respond to them.
Learn how to handle conflict.
Conquer the stress of negotiation.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.