All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Diligent buyers know the key component of cost effectiveness is value.
And if buyers don’t perceive value in your product or service, low price
means nothing. Through this innovative sales course, you will learn the
principles of consultative selling. You’ll learn to establish credibility,
differentiate your product solution, motivate your customers to buy, and
build lasting business relationships.
Build strategies based on
perceived value rather than price.
- Use tactical probing to analyze
customer perception of value.
- Satisfy customer needs beyond
the inherent value of your product.
- Shorten sales cycles and
- Define consultative selling.
- Identify what every customer
- Assess your consultative selling skills.
- Build solid relationships with potential customers.
- Identify behavior styles and adapt
to styles other than your own.
- Pinpoint your target market.
- Develop a specific sales objective.
- Apply the consultative selling
- Qualify leads with tactical probing.
Diagnose the "hurt."
- Utilize active listening skills.
- Use non-verbal communication to get your message across.
Use the Feature, Advantages, Benefits technique.
Avoid and solve problems that may occur.
- Propose Action - Close Anytime.
- Follow up to start the long-term
- Balance motivation and goals.
- Apply the secrets of super sales people.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.