Better Business Writing
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
emergence of computer networks and the
Internet as standard ways to conduct
business, more and more people are relying
on the written word. This highly interactive
program teaches you the fundamentals of
successful writing. You’ll cut significant
amounts of “writing time,” and you’ll
dramatically increase your ability to create
crisp, clear and effective business
Write crisp, clear and accurate letters and
Use active voice and develop a
Create catchy openings and
Identify common writing errors
and avoid them in the future.
Use practical and effective
Recognize your reader’s needs
- Apply rules for effective
- Examine modern day grammar myths.
- Apply guidelines for
- Identify your purpose in writing.
- Analyze your audience and reader
- Determine your writing style.
- Effectively gather necessary
- Plan and organize thoughts and
- Draft quality documents the first
- Determine the level of readability.
- Use techniques to better connect with
- Use the 4 "C’s" of editing and revising.
- Apply 8 techniques for proofreading.
- Review proper standards for business
memos and letters.
- Use netiquette (email etiquette).
- Review standards for report writing.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.