Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
As a leader, your communication
skills are your most important asset. This
skill-packed program will help you better
communicate with your employees, respond to
conflict, handle difficult situations, and
build professional relationships. Learn
interpersonal skills to help you conquer
office politics, develop rapport, and defuse
bad situations. Increase cooperation,
enthusiasm, personal productivity, and, most
importantly, job satisfaction.
and adjust to personality differences.
difficult employees and situations.
conflict and defuse anger.
rapport with employees.
- Pinpoint the reasons, goals and
purposes of effective communication.
- Discover your own personality style
and recognize the styles of others.
- Understand gender and cultural
- Make great first impressions.
- Use body language to your advantage.
- Learn the levels of listening and
become an “active” listener.
- Learn the characteristics of an
- Practice negotiation tactics to
create win-win solutions for day-to-day
- Learn when and how to say “no.”
touchy situations with tact, poise,
integrity, and professionalism.
to difficult people successfully, even
under the worst circumstances.
the “principled” approach to resolving
anger and avoid defensiveness.
business etiquette for introductions,
appointments, and business attire.
“charisma” to promote yourself.
trust and loyalty with communication
rules to remember.