Contract Origination and Management
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Effective contract management is crucial to
the operations of your organization, not to
mention the bottom line. In this interactive
program, you will learn the process of
active monitoring and control of the
relationship between the contractor and the
buyer. As a result, you will ensure the
delivery of a cost effective and reliable
service at an agreed price and standard.
monitor, control and manage contracts.
techniques for procurement and
practical contract administrative tools.
manage the contract closeout process.
Define contract origination and
- Analyze the contract life cycle.
- Apply cognitive skills to contract
- Examine the differing perspectives of
buyers and sellers.
- Apply techniques for procurement
- Use the Work Breakdown Structure to
determine contract terms and conditions.
- Apply techniques for solicitation
- Review three broad categories of
- Analyze the contract Statement of
the curve of acceptable contract
project management processes to the
the cycle of contract administration.
change order control systems to modify
or amend contracts.
contract risk management tools.
contract administrative tools to
evaluate performance and establish
- Administer claims, disputes and
progress points, decision points and
contract closure elements.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.