Fundamentals of Financial Management
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Your managing approach may be
effective, and your ideas may be visionary—but your results are always
measured in numbers. With this high-powered course, you’ll gain the
finance and budgeting savvy to plan accurate budgets, work with financial
statements and spot potential problems. You’ll learn the concepts, tools
and financial skills to make a positive impact on your bottom line.
Overview basic financial
Learn and work with different
Read and develop financial
Learn the basics of budget
approval budget management.
Plan long-term budget goals and
- Gain an introduction to financial management and budgeting.
- Understand the financial management cycle.
- Identify the pitfalls of financial management.
- Avoid the problems caused by faulty decision making.
- Utilize 8 steps to forecasting any budget.
- Understand the differences and benefits of various budget types and
- Learn the principles of zero-based budgeting.
- Understand and use static budgets.
- Develop effective cash flow budgets.
Learn how to read and work with financial statements.
Understand the job of a controller as a financial communicator.
Calculate financial ratios.
Learn the basics of budget approval and budget management.
Create new budgets with ease.
Identify 3 steps to getting a budget approved.
Use practical budget management tools to maintain accurate and ongoing
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.