Leading Change Initiatives
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This course is designed to provide managers
and leaders the skills necessary to manage
workgroups successfully through change
initiatives. Through in-depth skill-based
learning and real-world application, your
participants will walk away with skills they
can really use.
practical tools to manage change and its
employees during change initiatives.
incorporate characteristics of a change
Adapt to and
direct employees through changing
implement effective change plans.
positive atmosphere even when chaos
conflict and stress that occurs during
- Understand why organizations change
and why change is often resisted.
- Explore the mindset of “New
- Identify the 4 stages of change.
- Learn the characteristics of a
- Understand your role in change as
well as the roles of others.
- Implement change with an 8-step
- Apply 16 transition guidelines for
adapting to change.
- Develop effective transition skills.
- Utilize practical change management
tools and techniques.
hidden opportunities that always
- Learn 5
stress reduction strategies.
positive relationships between managers
behavior styles and how they affect
techniques for assertive communication.
how to process company and individual
asking for change.
employees for top performance during
- Understand the 4 levels of
how to maximize the performance of your
employees during change.
- 20.Create a
long-term “vision statement” that allows
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.