Dealing with Unacceptable Behavior
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Good leaders do not just manage employees, they coach performance. This interactive
course will teach you the how-to’s of
coaching for excellence. You’ll learn how to enhance core competencies
of each employee and instill team values and concepts that make a championship team.
needed to deal with problem employees.
methods to gain control over difficult
individual approach for each employee's
the negative effects of problem
- Identify the differences between
leading and supervising.
Communicate high expectations.
- Motivate employees toward improved
Apply 10 practical coaching techniques.
Use the "Cycle of Synergy" to develop a
- Assess your own leadership skills.
Create a leadership action plan.
- Assess your team's "Independence Level."
- Identify the correct leadership role for
- Complete a case study on how to apply
- Logically analyze and correct
- Address performance problems through
- Conduct a skill practice for fixing
- Apply procedures for documenting
Recognize the most common types of
a role play for dealing with
Directional Dialogue to communicate
expectations and provide constructive
KNOWLEDGE. SKILL. SUCCESS.